The selected location is:
( 44°, 48', 44.3" N; 66°, 56', 49.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 662320 , 4964150
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-66.9472, 44.8123; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sail Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9472, 44.8123 at a distance of 3 m
- Wesst Quaddy Head Light; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9505, 44.8148, ( 20 ft ) at a distance of 381 m
- West Quoddy Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9627, 44.8132 at a distance of 1232 m
- Quoddy Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9486, 44.8270 at a distance of 1635 m
- Quoddy Head State Park; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9675, 44.8070 at a distance of 1713 m
- Wormell Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9663, 44.8223 at a distance of 1876 m
- Middle Ground; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9661, 44.8301 at a distance of 2479 m
- Carrying Place Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9780, 44.8068 at a distance of 2514 m
- Gravel Bar; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9752, 44.8257 at a distance of 2669 m
- Wallace Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-66.9875, 44.7998 at a distance of 3481 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Eastport OE E
This was request number 160188786