The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 34.3" N; 67°, 13', 22.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 640842 , 4948517
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2230, 44.6762; 30 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ackley Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2230, 44.6762 at a distance of 3 m
- Pond Ridge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2027, 44.6773 at a distance of 1612 m
- Bother Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2269, 44.6912 at a distance of 1694 m
- Bay View Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2424, 44.6690 at a distance of 1737 m
- Spring Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2349, 44.6904 at a distance of 1838 m
- Western Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2458, 44.6718 at a distance of 1876 m
- Head of the River Church; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2319, 44.6595 at a distance of 1988 m
- Eastern Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2463, 44.6695 at a distance of 1995 m
- Old Cutler Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2344, 44.6595 at a distance of 2067 m
- Eastern Marsh Brook head;
-67.2047, 44.6932 at a distance of 2379 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Machias Seal Island
This was request number 157531264