The selected location is:
( 44°, 39', 34.2" N; 67°, 14', 3.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 639978 , 4946642
The elevation is 25 m ( 82 ft )
The gradient is: 11.3
The aspect direction is: 274.9
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2344, 44.6595; 25 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Old Cutler Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2344, 44.6595 at a distance of 3 m
- Head of the River Church; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2319, 44.6595 at a distance of 196 m
- Little Machias School; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2419, 44.6576 at a distance of 634 m
- Bay View Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2424, 44.6690 at a distance of 1231 m
- Eastern Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2463, 44.6695 at a distance of 1458 m
- Little Machias; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2413, 44.6473 at a distance of 1465 m
- Widows Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2519, 44.6643 at a distance of 1488 m
- Western Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2458, 44.6718 at a distance of 1638 m
- Upper Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2588, 44.6548 at a distance of 2007 m
- Ackley Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2230, 44.6762 at a distance of 2061 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Machias Seal Island
This was request number 136925080