The selected location is:
( 44°, 39', 27.4" N; 67°, 14', 30.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 639388 , 4946419
The elevation is 15 m ( 50 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 131.6
The local roughness is: 4.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2419, 44.6576; 15 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Machias School; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2419, 44.6576 at a distance of 3 m
- Old Cutler Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2344, 44.6595 at a distance of 628 m
- Head of the River Church; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2319, 44.6595 at a distance of 818 m
- Widows Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2519, 44.6643 at a distance of 1088 m
- Little Machias; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2413, 44.6473 at a distance of 1148 m
- Bay View Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2424, 44.6690 at a distance of 1265 m
- Eastern Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2463, 44.6695 at a distance of 1366 m
- Upper Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2588, 44.6548 at a distance of 1379 m
- Little Machias Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2577, 44.6487 at a distance of 1600 m
- Western Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2458, 44.6718 at a distance of 1606 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Machias Seal Island
This was request number 146131564