The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 8.4" N; 67°, 14', 32.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 639321 , 4947684
The elevation is 15 m ( 49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2424, 44.6690; 15 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bay View Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2424, 44.6690 at a distance of 3 m
- Eastern Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2463, 44.6695 at a distance of 316 m
- Western Marsh Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2458, 44.6718 at a distance of 411 m
- Widows Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2519, 44.6643 at a distance of 920 m
- Old Cutler Cemetery; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2344, 44.6595 at a distance of 1232 m
- Little Machias School; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2419, 44.6576 at a distance of 1269 m
- Head of the River Church; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2319, 44.6595 at a distance of 1345 m
- North Cutler; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2594, 44.6693, ( 60 ft ) at a distance of 1351 m
- Ackley Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2230, 44.6762 at a distance of 1731 m
- Upper Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2588, 44.6548 at a distance of 2048 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Machias Seal Island
This was request number 143931027