The selected location is:
( 44°, 37', 47.3" N; 67°, 15', 31.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 638115 , 4943302
The elevation is 13 m ( 42 ft )
The gradient is: 7.4
The aspect direction is: 338.1
The local roughness is: 3.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2588, 44.6298; 13 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wash, Cape; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2588, 44.6298 at a distance of 3 m
- Big Holly Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2669, 44.6287 at a distance of 657 m
- Cape Wash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2505, 44.6279 at a distance of 690 m
- Holly Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2716, 44.6284 at a distance of 1030 m
- Little Holly Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2719, 44.6268 at a distance of 1095 m
- Black Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2394, 44.6315 at a distance of 1548 m
- Thornton Point Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2761, 44.6232 at a distance of 1560 m
- Thornton Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2775, 44.6243 at a distance of 1608 m
- Dennison Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2427, 44.6404 at a distance of 1734 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2552, 44.6459 at a distance of 1810 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151606088