The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 42.1" N; 67°, 16', 13.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 637229 , 4941271
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2705, 44.6117; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scotch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2705, 44.6118 at a distance of 9 m
- Cross Island Coast Guard Station; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2761, 44.6132 at a distance of 476 m
- Double Head Shot Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2638, 44.6062 at a distance of 811 m
- Spruce Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2808, 44.6043 at a distance of 1163 m
- Mink Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2833, 44.6193 at a distance of 1322 m
- Thornton Point Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2761, 44.6232 at a distance of 1352 m
- Thornton Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2775, 44.6243 at a distance of 1505 m
- Cross Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2825, 44.6226 at a distance of 1541 m
- Northeast Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2888, 44.6165 at a distance of 1549 m
- Spruce Point Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2869, 44.6034 at a distance of 1598 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157611217