The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 12.2" N; 67°, 17', 12.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 635947 , 4940322
The elevation is 7 m ( 24 ft )
The gradient is: 8.3
The aspect direction is: 278.7
The local roughness is: 4.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.2869, 44.6034; 7 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spruce Point Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2869, 44.6034 at a distance of 3 m
- Spruce Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2808, 44.6043 at a distance of 492 m
- Cross Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2913, 44.6087 at a distance of 684 m
- Cross Island Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2952, 44.5990 at a distance of 823 m
- Cross Island Coast Guard Station; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2761, 44.6132 at a distance of 1383 m
- Northeast Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2888, 44.6165 at a distance of 1462 m
- Scotch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2705, 44.6118 at a distance of 1599 m
- Mink Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2833, 44.6193 at a distance of 1787 m
- Seal Cove Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2875, 44.6201 at a distance of 1854 m
- Double Head Shot Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.2638, 44.6062 at a distance of 1858 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146131646