The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 19.2" N; 67°, 21', 15.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 630452 , 4947832
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.3542, 44.6720; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Round Island Flats; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3541, 44.6720 at a distance of 6 m
- Middle Ground; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3580, 44.6765 at a distance of 583 m
- Salt Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3611, 44.6662 at a distance of 849 m
- Round Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3444, 44.6679 at a distance of 900 m
- Larrabee Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3730, 44.6665 at a distance of 1614 m
- Randall Point Flats; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3677, 44.6829 at a distance of 1616 m
- Hog Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3358, 44.6807 at a distance of 1746 m
- Holmes Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3613, 44.6876 at a distance of 1821 m
- Cottage Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3591, 44.6890 at a distance of 1927 m
- Indian Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3758, 44.6620 at a distance of 2046 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146013414