The selected location is:
( 44°, 34', 28.2" N; 67°, 23', 39.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 627479 , 4936938
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.3944, 44.5745; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ram Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3944, 44.5745 at a distance of 3 m
- Foster Channel; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3988, 44.5809 at a distance of 791 m
- Scabby Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4063, 44.5723 at a distance of 979 m
- Foster Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3952, 44.5868 at a distance of 1366 m
- Scabby Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4097, 44.5670 at a distance of 1477 m
- Starboard Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3825, 44.5865 at a distance of 1631 m
- Shag Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4155, 44.5879 at a distance of 2242 m
- Pierson Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4125, 44.5945 at a distance of 2646 m
- Main, Point Of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4080, 44.5976 at a distance of 2784 m
- Starboard Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.3877, 44.6004 at a distance of 2924 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Great Wass Island
This was request number 161705991