The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 58.4" N; 67°, 27', 32.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 622445 , 4932219
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.4589, 44.5329; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Misery Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4588, 44.5329 at a distance of 6 m
- Jumper Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4619, 44.5429 at a distance of 1135 m
- East Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4866, 44.5395 at a distance of 2322 m
- Pulpit Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4669, 44.5537 at a distance of 2396 m
- Black Rocks, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4930, 44.5334 at a distance of 2714 m
- Brothers Passage; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4427, 44.5584 at a distance of 3109 m
- Middle Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4988, 44.5332 at a distance of 3174 m
- Brothers, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4363, 44.5570 at a distance of 3221 m
- Shag Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4730, 44.5618 at a distance of 3400 m
- Eastern Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5016, 44.5309 at a distance of 3404 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Great Wass Island
This was request number 137750031