The selected location is:
( 44°, 32', 34.4" N; 67°, 27', 42.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 622186 , 4933325
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.4619, 44.5429; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jumper Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4619, 44.5429 at a distance of 4 m
- Misery Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4588, 44.5329 at a distance of 1140 m
- Pulpit Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4669, 44.5537 at a distance of 1263 m
- East Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4866, 44.5395 at a distance of 2002 m
- Shag Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4730, 44.5618 at a distance of 2277 m
- Brothers Passage; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4427, 44.5584 at a distance of 2297 m
- Brothers, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4363, 44.5570 at a distance of 2564 m
- Green Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4438, 44.5623 at a distance of 2588 m
- Double Shot Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4808, 44.5626 at a distance of 2655 m
- Black Rocks, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4930, 44.5334 at a distance of 2691 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Great Wass Island
This was request number 160281211