The selected location is:
( 44°, 33', 45.4" N; 67°, 28', 50.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 620644 , 4935485
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.4808, 44.5626; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Double Shot Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4808, 44.5626 at a distance of 4 m
- Shag Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4730, 44.5618 at a distance of 623 m
- Anguilla Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4719, 44.5676 at a distance of 895 m
- Pulpit Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4669, 44.5537 at a distance of 1482 m
- Great Spruce Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5019, 44.5607 at a distance of 1693 m
- Lakeman Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4897, 44.5776 at a distance of 1810 m
- Bar Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4844, 44.5798 at a distance of 1931 m
- Lakeman Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4938, 44.5790 at a distance of 2094 m
- Halifax Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4586, 44.5729 at a distance of 2099 m
- Great Spruce Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5044, 44.5518 at a distance of 2230 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Great Wass Island
This was request number 137169340