The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 59.2" N; 67°, 29', 56.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 619267 , 4932182
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.4989, 44.5331; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4988, 44.5332 at a distance of 10 m
- Eastern Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5016, 44.5309 at a distance of 329 m
- Black Rocks, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4930, 44.5334 at a distance of 467 m
- West Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5052, 44.5282 at a distance of 743 m
- Fifth Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5061, 44.5279, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 817 m
- East Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4866, 44.5395 at a distance of 1205 m
- Great Spruce Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5044, 44.5518 at a distance of 2122 m
- Bunker Hole; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5088, 44.5543 at a distance of 2482 m
- Little Breaking Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5050, 44.5112 at a distance of 2484 m
- Wallace Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5191, 44.5518 at a distance of 2626 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Great Wass Island
This was request number 145151600