The selected location is:
( 44°, 33', 38.2" N; 67°, 30', 6.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 618972 , 4935232
The elevation is 4 m ( 14 ft )
The gradient is: 3.6
The aspect direction is: 56.9
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.5019, 44.5606; 4 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Great Spruce Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5019, 44.5607 at a distance of 9 m
- Bunker Hole; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5088, 44.5543 at a distance of 893 m
- Great Spruce Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5044, 44.5518 at a distance of 1001 m
- Bunker Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5161, 44.5584 at a distance of 1158 m
- Thorofare; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5161, 44.5632 at a distance of 1167 m
- Jonesport, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5144, 44.5548 at a distance of 1188 m
- Little Spruce Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5180, 44.5559 at a distance of 1385 m
- Wallace Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5191, 44.5518 at a distance of 1684 m
- Double Shot Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.4808, 44.5626 at a distance of 1688 m
- Roque Island Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5094, 44.5751 at a distance of 1717 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 145444476