The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 44.2" N; 67°, 30', 37.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 618421 , 4928000
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.5105, 44.4956; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5105, 44.4957 at a distance of 9 m
- Man Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5194, 44.4882 at a distance of 1089 m
- Big Breaking Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5094, 44.5057 at a distance of 1123 m
- Head Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5238, 44.4920 at a distance of 1134 m
- Cows Yard, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5272, 44.4998 at a distance of 1410 m
- Big Peabody Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5291, 44.4976 at a distance of 1499 m
- Head Harbor Creek mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5286, 44.5004 at a distance of 1537 m
- Little Peabody Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5297, 44.4987 at a distance of 1568 m
- Head Harbor Creek head;
-67.5272, 44.5051 at a distance of 1698 m
- Upper Herring Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5280, 44.4859 at a distance of 1764 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 136997700