The selected location is:
( 44°, 33', 21.2" N; 67°, 31', 5.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 617696 , 4934686
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.5181, 44.5559; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Spruce Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5180, 44.5559 at a distance of 5 m
- Bunker Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5161, 44.5584 at a distance of 317 m
- Jonesport, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5144, 44.5548 at a distance of 317 m
- Wallace Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5191, 44.5518 at a distance of 465 m
- Bunker Hole; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5088, 44.5543 at a distance of 758 m
- Thorofare; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5161, 44.5632 at a distance of 824 m
- Great Spruce Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5044, 44.5518 at a distance of 1178 m
- Great Spruce Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5019, 44.5607 at a distance of 1389 m
- Patten Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5280, 44.5679 at a distance of 1548 m
- Bonney Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5322, 44.5662 at a distance of 1602 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 145700407