The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 18.4" N; 67°, 31', 37.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 617074 , 4929031
The elevation is 9 m ( 31 ft )
The gradient is: 3.5
The aspect direction is: 244.9
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.5272, 44.5051; 9 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Head Harbor Creek head;
-67.5272, 44.5051 at a distance of 4 m
- Head Harbor Creek mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5286, 44.5004 at a distance of 537 m
- Cows Yard, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5272, 44.4998 at a distance of 591 m
- Head Harbor Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5341, 44.5079 at a distance of 632 m
- Little Peabody Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5297, 44.4987 at a distance of 741 m
- Big Peabody Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5291, 44.4976 at a distance of 850 m
- Mash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5358, 44.4990 at a distance of 966 m
- Moose Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5311, 44.5143 at a distance of 1067 m
- Black Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5347, 44.4954 at a distance of 1235 m
- Big Breaking Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5094, 44.5057 at a distance of 1414 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 152929490