The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 23.4" N; 67°, 36', 27.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 610783 , 4923520
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6075, 44.4565; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beals, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6075, 44.4565 at a distance of 4 m
- Fisherman Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6105, 44.4479 at a distance of 988 m
- Browney Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6191, 44.4620 at a distance of 1108 m
- Three Falls Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5952, 44.4618 at a distance of 1139 m
- Mannings Farm; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6025, 44.4462 at a distance of 1213 m
- Three Falls Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5922, 44.4654 at a distance of 1565 m
- Crumble Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5988, 44.4432 at a distance of 1633 m
- Curlew Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6061, 44.4409 at a distance of 1739 m
- Brownery Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6283, 44.4640 at a distance of 1855 m
- Pond Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5866, 44.4482 at a distance of 1901 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 160647829