The selected location is:
( 44°, 28', 26.4" N; 67°, 36', 28.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 610726 , 4925464
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6078, 44.4740; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Popplestone Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6077, 44.4740 at a distance of 6 m
- Norton Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6055, 44.4784 at a distance of 519 m
- Norton Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5983, 44.4762 at a distance of 791 m
- Black Duck Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5997, 44.4793 at a distance of 869 m
- Folkingham Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6041, 44.4854 at a distance of 1298 m
- Slate Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6122, 44.4868 at a distance of 1463 m
- Three Falls Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5922, 44.4654 at a distance of 1566 m
- Browney Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6191, 44.4620 at a distance of 1611 m
- Great Wass Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5897, 44.4815 at a distance of 1660 m
- Three Falls Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5952, 44.4618 at a distance of 1686 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 152701282