The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 43.2" N; 67°, 37', 9.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 609842 , 4924116
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6192, 44.4620; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Browney Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6191, 44.4620 at a distance of 6 m
- Brownery Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6283, 44.4640 at a distance of 759 m
- Beals, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6075, 44.4565 at a distance of 1113 m
- Popplestone Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6077, 44.4740 at a distance of 1614 m
- Fisherman Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6105, 44.4479 at a distance of 1714 m
- Three Falls Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5952, 44.4618 at a distance of 1907 m
- Drawn Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6341, 44.4473 at a distance of 2022 m
- Drown Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6344, 44.4468 at a distance of 2081 m
- Norton Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6055, 44.4784 at a distance of 2120 m
- Three Falls Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5922, 44.4654 at a distance of 2179 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 137300740