The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 50.4" N; 67°, 37', 41.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 609114 , 4924325
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6283, 44.4640; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brownery Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6283, 44.4640 at a distance of 3 m
- Browney Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6191, 44.4620 at a distance of 764 m
- Beals, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6075, 44.4565 at a distance of 1852 m
- Drawn Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6341, 44.4473 at a distance of 1915 m
- Drown Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6344, 44.4468 at a distance of 1975 m
- Popplestone Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6077, 44.4740 at a distance of 1977 m
- Fisherman Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6105, 44.4479 at a distance of 2282 m
- Norton Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6055, 44.4784 at a distance of 2415 m
- Three Falls Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.5952, 44.4618 at a distance of 2643 m
- Outer Ram Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6338, 44.4876 at a distance of 2657 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 152940863