The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 24.1" N; 67°, 40', 4.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 605970 , 4923462
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6680, 44.4567; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stanley Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6680, 44.4568 at a distance of 9 m
- Outer Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6708, 44.4620 at a distance of 629 m
- Sands, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6752, 44.4679 at a distance of 1369 m
- Batson Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6638, 44.4720 at a distance of 1730 m
- Inner Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6738, 44.4720 at a distance of 1760 m
- Flat Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6997, 44.4559 at a distance of 2528 m
- Drisko Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6724, 44.4793 at a distance of 2534 m
- Toms Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6783, 44.4807 at a distance of 2789 m
- Drown Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6344, 44.4468 at a distance of 2890 m
- Drawn Boys Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6341, 44.4473 at a distance of 2892 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 137320292