The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 43.2" N; 67°, 40', 14.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 605737 , 4924048
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6708, 44.4620; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Outer Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6708, 44.4620 at a distance of 4 m
- Stanley Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6680, 44.4568 at a distance of 621 m
- Sands, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6752, 44.4679 at a distance of 742 m
- Inner Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6738, 44.4720 at a distance of 1135 m
- Batson Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6638, 44.4720 at a distance of 1240 m
- Drisko Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6724, 44.4793 at a distance of 1924 m
- Toms Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6783, 44.4807 at a distance of 2160 m
- Flat Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6997, 44.4559 at a distance of 2402 m
- Little Drisko Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6661, 44.4840 at a distance of 2470 m
- Western Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6752, 44.4845 at a distance of 2523 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 157797675