The selected location is:
( 44°, 55', 9.1" N; 67°, 41', 3.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 603851 , 4974817
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.6842, 44.9192; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dudley Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6841, 44.9193 at a distance of 9 m
- Huntley Brook head;
-67.6619, 44.9151 at a distance of 1816 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7119, 44.9095 at a distance of 2443 m
- Stinking Jam Rapids; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7086, 44.9054 at a distance of 2467 m
- Dudley Brook head;
-67.7027, 44.9387 at a distance of 2613 m
- Wesley, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6475, 44.9284 at a distance of 3068 m
- West Branch New Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6788, 44.9468 at a distance of 3094 m
- Huntley Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6644, 44.8929 at a distance of 3315 m
- Lower Wesley School; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6394, 44.9093 at a distance of 3702 m
- Joe Hill Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7100, 44.8907 at a distance of 3771 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Peaked Mountain Pond
This was request number 152933566