The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 26.5" N; 67°, 42', 36.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 601865 , 4971618
The elevation is 45 m ( 148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7100, 44.8907; 45 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Joe Hill Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7100, 44.8907 at a distance of 5 m
- Stinking Jam Rapids; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7086, 44.9054 at a distance of 1634 m
- Longfellow Pitch; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6902, 44.8795 at a distance of 1998 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7119, 44.9095 at a distance of 2092 m
- Joe Hill Brook head;
-67.7361, 44.8862 at a distance of 2126 m
- Sam Hill Barrens; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7344, 44.8812 at a distance of 2202 m
- Worcester Lodge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7505, 44.8893 at a distance of 3207 m
- Dan Hill Brook head;
-67.7319, 44.8657 at a distance of 3277 m
- Sam Hill Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6852, 44.8657 at a distance of 3400 m
- Huntley Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6644, 44.8929 at a distance of 3607 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Peaked Mountain Pond
This was request number 151151544