The selected location is:
( 45°, 7', 37.2" N; 67°, 42', 37.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 601407 , 4997867
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7105, 45.1270; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lamb Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7105, 45.1270 at a distance of 4 m
- Musquash Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7100, 45.1373 at a distance of 1142 m
- Red Beach Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6958, 45.1323 at a distance of 1293 m
- Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7280, 45.1273 at a distance of 1380 m
- Musquash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7122, 45.1395 at a distance of 1393 m
- Rush Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7255, 45.1337 at a distance of 1396 m
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 2135 m
- Dinner Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7027, 45.1482 at a distance of 2431 m
- Big Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7377, 45.1162 at a distance of 2458 m
- Musquash Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7113, 45.1512 at a distance of 2687 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 145484288