The selected location is:
( 44°, 26', 16.4" N; 67°, 42', 43.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 602486 , 4921318
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7122, 44.4379; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7122, 44.4379 at a distance of 4 m
- Flat Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6997, 44.4559 at a distance of 2230 m
- Flat Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7063, 44.4595 at a distance of 2443 m
- Big Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7375, 44.4670 at a distance of 3809 m
- Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7458, 44.4640 at a distance of 3946 m
- Stanley Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6680, 44.4568 at a distance of 4094 m
- Outer Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6708, 44.4620 at a distance of 4242 m
- Sands, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6752, 44.4679 at a distance of 4445 m
- Inner Sand Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6738, 44.4720 at a distance of 4865 m
- Plummer Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6947, 44.4818 at a distance of 5070 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 136923792