The selected location is:
( 45°, 5', 9.2" N; 67°, 42', 43.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 601347 , 4993299
The elevation is 91 m ( 299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7122, 45.0859; 91 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Wallamatogue Stream head;
-67.7122, 45.0859 at a distance of 5 m
- Clifford Stream head;
-67.6983, 45.0723 at a distance of 1866 m
- West Arm Clifford Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7030, 45.0632 at a distance of 2627 m
- East Arm Clifford Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6902, 45.0645 at a distance of 2942 m
- Clifford Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7000, 45.0595, ( 224 ft ) at a distance of 3089 m
- Carloe Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6819, 45.0670 at a distance of 3178 m
- Middle Ground; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6933, 45.0582 at a distance of 3420 m
- South Branch Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7505, 45.1084 at a distance of 3918 m
- Big Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7377, 45.1162 at a distance of 3919 m
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 3921 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 146077204