The selected location is:
( 45°, 7', 38.3" N; 67°, 43', 41.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 600023 , 4997879
The elevation is 62 m ( 203 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 29.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7281, 45.1273; 62 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7280, 45.1273 at a distance of 6 m
- Rush Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7255, 45.1337 at a distance of 736 m
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 1181 m
- Lamb Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7105, 45.1270 at a distance of 1382 m
- Big Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7377, 45.1162 at a distance of 1451 m
- Musquash Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7100, 45.1373 at a distance of 1802 m
- Musquash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7122, 45.1395 at a distance of 1840 m
- Gould Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7477, 45.1407 at a distance of 2143 m
- Little River mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7250, 45.1498 at a distance of 2509 m
- Red Beach Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.6958, 45.1323 at a distance of 2597 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 158319917