The selected location is:
( 45°, 9', 13.3" N; 67°, 43', 41.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599961 , 5000811
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7283, 45.1537; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little River Bluff; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7283, 45.1537 at a distance of 5 m
- Grand Lake Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7263, 45.1579 at a distance of 488 m
- Little River mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7250, 45.1498 at a distance of 506 m
- Little River Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7155, 45.1512 at a distance of 1042 m
- Musquash Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7113, 45.1512 at a distance of 1363 m
- Greenlaw Chopping Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7244, 45.1659 at a distance of 1386 m
- Greenlaw Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7172, 45.1640 at a distance of 1435 m
- Gould Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7436, 45.1651 at a distance of 1747 m
- Gardner Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7438, 45.1668 at a distance of 1898 m
- Musquash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7122, 45.1395 at a distance of 2024 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 160459434