The selected location is:
( 45°, 7', 3.4" N; 67°, 44', 3.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599560 , 4996794
The elevation is 69 m ( 226 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7342, 45.1176; 69 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 5 m
- Big Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7377, 45.1162 at a distance of 321 m
- Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7280, 45.1273 at a distance of 1179 m
- South Branch Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7505, 45.1084 at a distance of 1645 m
- Rush Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7255, 45.1337 at a distance of 1912 m
- Lamb Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7105, 45.1270 at a distance of 2133 m
- Gould Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7477, 45.1407 at a distance of 2777 m
- Heath Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7591, 45.0990 at a distance of 2853 m
- Musquash Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7100, 45.1373 at a distance of 2897 m
- Musquash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7122, 45.1395 at a distance of 2982 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 145171489