The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 3.1" N; 67°, 44', 20.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 600282 , 4926427
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7389, 44.4842; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ladle, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7388, 44.4843 at a distance of 10 m
- Western Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7422, 44.4826 at a distance of 321 m
- Eastern Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7347, 44.4837 at a distance of 336 m
- Pot Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7511, 44.4798 at a distance of 1091 m
- Eastern Pitch; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 44.4962 at a distance of 1384 m
- Diana Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7294, 44.4959 at a distance of 1500 m
- Harbor Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7266, 44.4945 at a distance of 1502 m
- Norton Island Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7569, 44.4929 at a distance of 1729 m
- Cape Split Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7300, 44.4993 at a distance of 1818 m
- Split, Cape; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7394, 44.5009 at a distance of 1854 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 160345150