The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 37.2" N; 67°, 44', 35.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599859 , 4931176
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7433, 44.5270; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mash Harbor Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7433, 44.5270 at a distance of 4 m
- Merritt Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7438, 44.5287 at a distance of 191 m
- John White Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7427, 44.5318 at a distance of 533 m
- Mary Look Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7419, 44.5207 at a distance of 711 m
- Mash Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7380, 44.5218 at a distance of 715 m
- Ports Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7400, 44.5337 at a distance of 786 m
- Nightcap; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7594, 44.5198 at a distance of 1514 m
- Lower Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7616, 44.5309 at a distance of 1520 m
- Nightcap Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7583, 44.5179 at a distance of 1568 m
- Barton Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7672, 44.5245 at a distance of 1924 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 137690538