The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 43.3" N; 67°, 44', 38.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599809 , 4931365
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7439, 44.5287; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Merritt Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7438, 44.5287 at a distance of 5 m
- Mash Harbor Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7433, 44.5270 at a distance of 197 m
- John White Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7427, 44.5318 at a distance of 354 m
- Ports Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7400, 44.5337 at a distance of 632 m
- Mash Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7380, 44.5218 at a distance of 899 m
- Mary Look Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7419, 44.5207 at a distance of 905 m
- Lower Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7616, 44.5309 at a distance of 1431 m
- Nightcap; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7594, 44.5198 at a distance of 1585 m
- Nightcap Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7583, 44.5179 at a distance of 1663 m
- Upper Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7644, 44.5365 at a distance of 1848 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 137501525