The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 50.4" N; 67°, 44', 44.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599768 , 4924175
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7458, 44.4640; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7458, 44.4640 at a distance of 4 m
- Big Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7375, 44.4670 at a distance of 736 m
- Pot Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7511, 44.4798 at a distance of 1804 m
- Western Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7422, 44.4826 at a distance of 2084 m
- Ladle, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7388, 44.4843 at a distance of 2320 m
- Eastern Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7347, 44.4837 at a distance of 2357 m
- Coles Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7750, 44.4793 at a distance of 2880 m
- Flat Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7063, 44.4595 at a distance of 3180 m
- Norton Island Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7569, 44.4929 at a distance of 3330 m
- Flint Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7872, 44.4776 at a distance of 3627 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Great Wass Island
This was request number 152499040