The selected location is:
( 45°, 8', 26.2" N; 67°, 44', 52.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 598451 , 4999332
The elevation is 77 m ( 252 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 10.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7478, 45.1406; 77 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gould Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7477, 45.1407 at a distance of 9 m
- Rush Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7255, 45.1337 at a distance of 1913 m
- Little River mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7250, 45.1498 at a distance of 2060 m
- Little River Bluff; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7283, 45.1537 at a distance of 2110 m
- Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7280, 45.1273 at a distance of 2147 m
- South Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7705, 45.1254 at a distance of 2462 m
- Grand Lake Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7263, 45.1579 at a distance of 2556 m
- Gould Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7436, 45.1651 at a distance of 2740 m
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 2775 m
- Little River Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7155, 45.1512 at a distance of 2796 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 137485657