The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 30.2" N; 67°, 45', 2.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 598286 , 4995751
The elevation is 80 m ( 262 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7506, 45.1084; 80 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- South Branch Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7505, 45.1084 at a distance of 6 m
- Heath Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7591, 45.0990 at a distance of 1245 m
- Big Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7377, 45.1162 at a distance of 1331 m
- Little Wallamatogue Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7341, 45.1176 at a distance of 1648 m
- Towers Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7752, 45.1193 at a distance of 2285 m
- South Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7705, 45.1254 at a distance of 2454 m
- Little Musquash Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7280, 45.1273 at a distance of 2748 m
- Rush Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7255, 45.1337 at a distance of 3432 m
- Monroe Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7938, 45.1032 at a distance of 3453 m
- Gould Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7477, 45.1407 at a distance of 3594 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 145624032