The selected location is:
( 44°, 28', 47.3" N; 67°, 45', 4.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599319 , 4925924
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7511, 44.4798; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pot Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7511, 44.4798 at a distance of 4 m
- Western Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7422, 44.4826 at a distance of 769 m
- Ladle, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7388, 44.4843 at a distance of 1094 m
- Eastern Ladle Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7347, 44.4837 at a distance of 1371 m
- Norton Island Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7569, 44.4929 at a distance of 1526 m
- Big Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7375, 44.4670 at a distance of 1787 m
- Nash Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7458, 44.4640 at a distance of 1807 m
- Coles Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7750, 44.4793 at a distance of 1906 m
- Norton Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7630, 44.4948 at a distance of 1917 m
- Norton Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7541, 44.4984 at a distance of 2079 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 145171616