The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 11.2" N; 67°, 45', 9.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 599168 , 4928510
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7525, 44.5031; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gooseberry Nubble; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7525, 44.5032 at a distance of 9 m
- Eagle Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7552, 44.5040 at a distance of 239 m
- Halftide Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7491, 44.5051 at a distance of 346 m
- Eagle Island Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7577, 44.5026 at a distance of 421 m
- Norton Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7541, 44.4984 at a distance of 541 m
- Sheep Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7505, 44.5093 at a distance of 704 m
- Split, Cape; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7394, 44.5009 at a distance of 1068 m
- Norton Island Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7569, 44.4929 at a distance of 1189 m
- Norton Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7630, 44.4948 at a distance of 1248 m
- Pleasant Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7677, 44.5095 at a distance of 1404 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 137781367