The selected location is:
( 44°, 32', 17.2" N; 67°, 46', 7.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 597830 , 4932379
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7686, 44.5381; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mink Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7686, 44.5382 at a distance of 9 m
- Raspberry Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7663, 44.5409 at a distance of 357 m
- Upper Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7644, 44.5365 at a distance of 377 m
- Birch Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7661, 44.5345 at a distance of 448 m
- Lower Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7616, 44.5309 at a distance of 975 m
- Bunker Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7744, 44.5304 at a distance of 976 m
- Guard Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7691, 44.5476 at a distance of 1054 m
- Pleasant River mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7647, 44.5473 at a distance of 1065 m
- Gibbs Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7588, 44.5457 at a distance of 1145 m
- Dick, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7561, 44.5454 at a distance of 1278 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 145484219