The selected location is:
( 44°, 31', 49.4" N; 67°, 46', 27.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 597382 , 4931516
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7744, 44.5304; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bunker Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7744, 44.5304 at a distance of 4 m
- Birch Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7661, 44.5345 at a distance of 797 m
- Barton Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7672, 44.5245 at a distance of 870 m
- Mink Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7686, 44.5382 at a distance of 978 m
- Lower Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7616, 44.5309 at a distance of 1015 m
- Upper Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7644, 44.5365 at a distance of 1040 m
- Willard Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7838, 44.5215 at a distance of 1244 m
- Raspberry Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7663, 44.5409 at a distance of 1329 m
- Ripley Neck; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7913, 44.5287 at a distance of 1360 m
- Narrows Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7808, 44.5182 at a distance of 1452 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 160721488