The selected location is:
( 45°, 13', 17.4" N; 67°, 47', 37.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594716 , 5008265
The elevation is 91 m ( 299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7936, 45.2215; 91 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kitchen Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7936, 45.2215 at a distance of 4 m
- Kitchen Cove Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7966, 45.2162 at a distance of 639 m
- Dyer Cove Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7922, 45.2290 at a distance of 837 m
- Dyer Cove Ridge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7844, 45.2170 at a distance of 878 m
- Dyer Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7733, 45.2293 at a distance of 1810 m
- Munson Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7919, 45.2043 at a distance of 1919 m
- Bear Frap Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7927, 45.2437 at a distance of 2465 m
- Little Mayberry Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8169, 45.2054 at a distance of 2565 m
- Kole Kill Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8237, 45.2109 at a distance of 2640 m
- Bonney Brook Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7666, 45.1979 at a distance of 3374 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 151150823