The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 23.3" N; 67°, 47', 47.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 595126 , 4965859
The elevation is 112 m ( 368 ft )
The gradient is: 11.6
The aspect direction is: 192.0
The local roughness is: 10.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7964, 44.8398; 112 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lower Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7963, 44.8398 at a distance of 6 m
- Big Springy Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7841, 44.8423 at a distance of 1008 m
- Upper Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8039, 44.8490 at a distance of 1181 m
- East Branch Little Mopang Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8036, 44.8295 at a distance of 1282 m
- Ingley Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7888, 44.8501 at a distance of 1288 m
- Billings Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7919, 44.8204 at a distance of 2187 m
- Little Falls; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8011, 44.8604 at a distance of 2316 m
- Little Spring Brook head;
-67.7675, 44.8482 at a distance of 2464 m
- Little Spring Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7661, 44.8287 at a distance of 2693 m
- Haunted Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8011, 44.8668 at a distance of 3020 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Peaked Mountain Pond
This was request number 157256491