The selected location is:
( 45°, 12', 58.3" N; 67°, 47', 48.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594481 , 5007672
The elevation is 91 m ( 299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7967, 45.2162; 91 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is St. Croix
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kitchen Cove Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7966, 45.2162 at a distance of 5 m
- Kitchen Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7936, 45.2215 at a distance of 633 m
- Dyer Cove Ridge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7844, 45.2170 at a distance of 966 m
- Munson Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7919, 45.2043 at a distance of 1377 m
- Dyer Cove Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7922, 45.2290 at a distance of 1462 m
- Little Mayberry Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8169, 45.2054 at a distance of 1995 m
- Kole Kill Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8237, 45.2109 at a distance of 2199 m
- Dyer Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7733, 45.2293 at a distance of 2340 m
- Big Mayberry Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8344, 45.2115 at a distance of 3012 m
- Bear Frap Landing; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7927, 45.2437 at a distance of 3068 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 148919065