The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 44.3" N; 67°, 47', 55.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 595489 , 4929477
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.7986, 44.5123; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Strout Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7986, 44.5123 at a distance of 4 m
- Strout Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8044, 44.5129 at a distance of 469 m
- Otter Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8055, 44.5104 at a distance of 592 m
- Strout Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8041, 44.5162 at a distance of 617 m
- Northeast Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8075, 44.5090 at a distance of 801 m
- Harrington, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7952, 44.5212 at a distance of 1022 m
- Ripley; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7969, 44.5215 at a distance of 1028 m
- Hog Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7847, 44.5176 at a distance of 1248 m
- Hen Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7872, 44.5201 at a distance of 1250 m
- Shag Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8072, 44.5220 at a distance of 1276 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 158473673