The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 46.2" N; 67°, 48', 12.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594574 , 4964706
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8036, 44.8295; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Little Mopang Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8036, 44.8295 at a distance of 4 m
- Lower Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7963, 44.8398 at a distance of 1278 m
- Billings Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7919, 44.8204 at a distance of 1370 m
- Big Springy Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7841, 44.8423 at a distance of 2094 m
- Upper Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8039, 44.8490 at a distance of 2164 m
- Ingley Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7888, 44.8501 at a distance of 2567 m
- Billings Brook head;
-67.8114, 44.8065 at a distance of 2632 m
- Little Mopang Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7775, 44.8145 at a distance of 2652 m
- Little Spring Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7661, 44.8287 at a distance of 2963 m
- Larry Brook head;
-67.8402, 44.8237 at a distance of 2969 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Peaked Mountain Pond
This was request number 160354169