The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 56.4" N; 67°, 48', 14.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594518 , 4966872
The elevation is 93 m ( 305 ft )
The gradient is: 8.1
The aspect direction is: 124.8
The local roughness is: 5.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8039, 44.8490; 93 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Upper Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8039, 44.8490 at a distance of 4 m
- Lower Buck Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7963, 44.8398 at a distance of 1187 m
- Ingley Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7888, 44.8501 at a distance of 1197 m
- Little Falls; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8011, 44.8604 at a distance of 1282 m
- Big Springy Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7841, 44.8423 at a distance of 1732 m
- Haunted Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8011, 44.8668 at a distance of 1987 m
- East Branch Little Mopang Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8036, 44.8295 at a distance of 2170 m
- Bald Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8197, 44.8668 at a distance of 2338 m
- East Branch Little Mopang Stream head;
-67.8222, 44.8657 at a distance of 2353 m
- Little Spring Brook head;
-67.7675, 44.8482 at a distance of 2876 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Peaked Mountain Pond
This was request number 152950547