The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 55.3" N; 67°, 48', 28.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594779 , 4927956
The elevation is 19 m ( 61 ft )
The gradient is: 8.4
The aspect direction is: 87.7
The local roughness is: 3.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8078, 44.4987; 19 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dyer Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8077, 44.4987 at a distance of 5 m
- Southwest Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8050, 44.4934 at a distance of 630 m
- Watts Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7966, 44.4982 at a distance of 889 m
- Northwest Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8141, 44.5054 at a distance of 897 m
- Northeast Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8075, 44.5090 at a distance of 1143 m
- Otter Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8055, 44.5104 at a distance of 1310 m
- Strout Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8044, 44.5129 at a distance of 1598 m
- Squirrel Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8197, 44.5107 at a distance of 1635 m
- Strout Island Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7986, 44.5123 at a distance of 1675 m
- Tommy Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8147, 44.4840 at a distance of 1727 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 145707600