The selected location is:
( 44°, 28', 40.4" N; 67°, 48', 47.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 594391 , 4925640
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8131, 44.4779; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Western Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8130, 44.4779, ( 1 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Tommy Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8147, 44.4840 at a distance of 688 m
- Shipstern Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8011, 44.4737 at a distance of 1061 m
- Trafton Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8280, 44.4848 at a distance of 1413 m
- Flint Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7944, 44.4815 at a distance of 1537 m
- Southwest Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8050, 44.4934 at a distance of 1836 m
- Trafton Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8327, 44.4887 at a distance of 1969 m
- Flint Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.7872, 44.4776 at a distance of 2057 m
- Dyer Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8077, 44.4987 at a distance of 2348 m
- Pond Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8394, 44.4645 at a distance of 2572 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 154275127